Living room decorating interior trends are always changing in accordance with the development. There is no exception to the interior room or living room. The living room is the place that best reflects the personality of a family in the eyes of guests; this is a meeting place for homeowners with guests. So living room decorating should be made as good and as comfortable as possible.
Living room decorating tips
Living room decorating tips to make your living room to make it more attractive. Cause living room is a chat room to meet someone who visits your home. By grouping a seat in the middle of the room and the installation of television on the wall, the room will feel more intimate. And how to redesign the old living room, here are some tips:
- Classify furniture such as chairs and tables corresponding area of the room
- If there is a television in the living room can be placed on the wall
- Use wall paint or wallpaper white, brown, gray, green and red make a large room seemed smaller.
- Arrange accessories such as a mirror correctly paired with a geometric table lamp.
- Align or synchronize between the color of the walls with floor area carpet colors are combined.
- Arrange furniture to make it look spacious and airy
- Use a drawer or closet to store the VCD or DVD movies and games.
- Parquet floors in order to use the floor area and a natural look
Good luck and hopefully this living room decorating tips are useful.
Make your Living room decorating neat
The living room is a meeting place for the whole family. No wonder that one room is often cluttered and less well. But there are a number of tricks to make your living room neat and comfortable. Start with the right selection of furniture. Next, place a small table that has three levels of shelves or drawers underneath. Use a non-permanent furnishing. Cabinet or rack is permanent furniture that is difficult to be moved. And non-permanent furnishings are items that can be easily moved when you need it. Remove the pieces of DVD and CD from its case and store in a binder or special shelf storing DVDs and CDs. This will save space than you have to arrange pieces by pieces in a drawer or a shelf like a book store. Buy a special box that rather large to store cables, adapters or phone charger. Looking at the cables strewn across the floor certainly is not eye-catching and makes the room look narrower. Then select the slim electronic devices with and sleek models. Those are some tricks to Living room decorating.