Wall Decor Ideas, Nothing says boring like a blank wall decoration. When it comes to wall decoration the options are just about endless. Introducing accent pieces or personal touches in a form of pictures, paintings, art work, etc, you can breathe in new life to a sterile and dull environment.
Wall Decor Ideas are ways for punching up plain walls. These are some ideas for you to do at home:
- Leftover pieces of fabric or wallpaper look brilliant when framed and used as wall decor inspiration. Hang a single piece or go gallery style and display a large grouping of framed fabric pieces.
- Small objects displayed in the shadow boxes add character and personality to walls. Mount glamorous costume jewelry in a dressing room, vintage cooking tools in a kitchen, or shells and starfish in a bathroom.
- Pet lovers take note: custom pet portraits are going up in popularity and down in price. Artists like Tara Narbonne paint custom portraits for all budgets.
- Kids love to draw and paint. Increase their confidence and get some cheap wall decor ideas by framing their creations and hanging them up.
- Pages taken from old books that are falling apart make beautiful pieces of wall decor ideas. Look for pages with interesting images such as maps then have them framed. Look in second hand stores and flea markets for inexpensive books.
- Simple black and white photographs add a graphic punch when grouped together in large numbers. Frame them in matching black or white frames to create a bold focal point.
- Vintage shutters make great message centers when hung horizontally on the wall. Notes and papers can easily be tucked into the slats.
- Peel-and-stick wall decals are available in a wide range of styles and allow you to dress up walls without making a big commitment.
- Use a stencil to take your walls from plain to pretty. Damask in particular adds a touch of elegance.
- Install decorative molding for wall decor with depth. Don’t limit yourself to baseboards and crown molding: add pieces to the center of the walls. For example, a series of squares is simple and add architectural depth.
Wall Decoration Design by Wall Sticker
One of the efficient, convenient and best ways to decorate your home with your own preference and style by wall decoration design by wall sticker. Wall stickers have evolved a lot and are not what they used to be. They are no longer the paint-destructive nasty stickers that are tough to remove once installed on a wall. Nowadays, wall stickers are made out of superior materials such as vinyl so that the stickers are resilient to stains, good looking and easy to remove. In addition, the most intriguing feature of wall stickers is that they can easily be replaced without indulging in a tough removal process or making a hole in the pocket. Wall stickers are budget friendly and available in varying prices. In addition, as they are not a rare innovation, they are easily available in home improvement stores. Like other home decorating elements, wall stickers are available in a wide variety of patterns, colors, shapes and designs, thus imparting the home owners with a great versatility to decorate their homes. The well liked and the most universal designs of wall stickers are geometrical patterns, architectural designs and flowers. These designs can easily Wall Decor Ideas.