A minimalist home garden is currently favored. For a minimalist home garden are usually located in a narrow area, do not deserve any of the plants and ornaments placed there. One mistake will make the garden look narrower. Because land is limited but the home owners would want a minimalist garden can be set optimally.
A Minimalist Home Garden Concept
A minimalist home garden has some characteristics that need to pay attention. Minimalist style buildings generally rise with geometric shapes or boxes. These form the impression stuck firm and rigid. The park is expected to reduce the rigid impression. A minimalist garden should feature accented with a natural material that is not too much, especially if the house has a large window. Besides the health aspect and comfort of residents is important when creating a minimalist garden. A minimalist garden really needs oxygen supply. The oxygen requirement can be obtained from the photosynthesis of green plants. Therefore, multiply the green plants in a minimalist home garden concept. Oxygen can also be obtained from the water. Therefore, the present pool plus a waterfall or fountain, is the right step. You can put a minimalist home garden concept on the front, rear, corner, side, even in the house. If you love the water element, you can put a minimalist garden-themed water park in front of the house. Avoid forms that resembled the mountain, because it will foster a narrow sense. If you want to bring lawn, you should select a small and delicate grass. Many types of plants that is suitable for a minimalist home garden concept. Importantly, easily maintained, green, and it’s cheap. Some of them, namely caladium linium, Calathea majestic with fresh green leaves, and Yang Liyu, which often adorn in the pool area.
A Minimalist Home Garden Inside tips
Dark, stuffy, humid, stuffy would feel if we do not have sufficient openings. If the vent, window and door deemed insufficient and good lighting, space can be made with openings in the roof of the house. This space is called patio, which is placed in the middle, side, or rear of the house. To make your home more fresh and healthy you can put a minimalist garden inside and here are some minimalist home garden indoor tips:
- Patio can be arranged into a garden filled with plants, or a dry garden with rocks as filler element.
- Choose plants that do not require too much sun and easy maintenance. For example, anthurium, palms, pandanus bali, etc.
- Some potted plants arranged in such a way based on the composition and right placement could be an option filler patio
- In addition to cultivated plants, the patio can also be decorated with various kinds of natural stones like sandstone, coral and stone temples.
- To create the freshness and coolness, add the water element of the pool and showers.
- If it is not possible to live on the patio plant, artificial plants can be placed
- The house still gets good lighting but it does not rain, give the roof hood made of transparent material or glass tiles.
- It could also leave the roof open, but fitted with a permanent trellis or open the lid with hinges. Coat again with mosquito netting to prevent the entry of mosquitoes as well as breaking rainfall.
Let’s make your creation from those A minimalist home garden.